By SM.20 Feb, 2018
Banana is a powerhouse of vital nutrients and minerals that can do wonders for your overall health. It is a rich source of potassium, magnesium, amino acids and various vitamins like A, B and E. One of the key nutrients present in banana is potassium, which is said to promote hair growth as it helps in controlling dandruff. Potassium is not only a good for hair, but for the body as well. It acts as a great conditioner and helps in moisturizing and hydrating the hair. Here"s how you can use this wonder fruit to get soft and lustrous hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil
- Take 2 bananas or more according to the length of your hair, and cut them into slices. Add the slices in a bowl.
- Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk in the bowl.
- Mash the ingredients well until a smooth texture is attained.
- Once it is done, add organic honey to the mixture and give it a stir.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of virgin coconut oil and rose water to the mixture.
- After following these steps, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt to the mixture and give it a good stir.
- With the help of your fingers, apply this mixture thoroughly on your hair. Leave this mask for about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water. Do not apply any hair serum, and let it dry naturally. You can use this mask thrice a month for better results.
Note: Before applying this mixture on your hair, make sure that they are tangle-free.
This natural hair mask is sure to give your hair a nice lustre and shine! Try making it at home and watch out for amazing results.