Marinated chicken pieces that ooze out a hot of spices are grilled to perfection
Cook Time: 35 Minutes + Marination time (3 hrs)
Recipe Servings: 2
- 1 kg chicken (broiler), cut pieces
- 2 - 3 red chillies, ground
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garam masala
Red color (optional)
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Make slits in the chicken pieces
- Mix into the paste.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Mix onions and oil together
- Cook uncovered on high heat for 10-15 minutes, stir once till crisp brown.
- Drain excess fat and keep aside for garnish.
- Now place a saucer like plate upright in a dish or a microwave rack
- Arrange chicken pieces in it placing the thicker pieces outwards.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Rearrange the pieces and cook covered at 70% for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook further on high for 5 minutes.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve garnished with browned onions.
Key Ingredients: Chicken, red chilli, garam masala, onion, salt, garlic, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil.